Paynet is a Fintech company with a solid experience in B2B and B2C projects, such as electronic payments processing, customers loyalty programs management, electronic money and on-line payments solutions.
We offer a job within a friendly, ambitious and creative team, comfortable office, full-time employment and a lot of complex, interesting and challenging tasks.
We're looking for IT specialist, also from Ukraine.
Android Application Front-End Developer
• Maintaining our existing Android applications by adding new • features, fixing bugs and improving application performance
New applications development
• Writing clean, architecturally sound, high performance and maintainable code
• Code reviews and quality control, testing and refactoring
• Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Expert knowledge of Java and OOP
• Skills of writing clean, maintainable and testable code
• Working knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio and XML
• Experience with third party services (XML/JSON REST Api, web-services etc.) to integrate mobile applications to server-side systems
• The ability to design easy, efficient and user-friendly UI and material design understanding
• Creativity, responsibility and clear attentiveness to detail
• Ability to work in a team environment, commitment to self-improvement and continuous growth
• Knowledge of source control management tools - Mercurial, Git etc.
The following will constitute an advantage:
• SQL knowledge,
• Understanding basic principles of TDD, and unit-testing skills,
• Experience in web-performance tuning,
• Contribution to shipping one or more applications in the Play Store
• Good command of English will be an advantage
.NET(С#) Back-end developer
- Designing, building, implementing and maintaining system back-end tier for projects running within the company
- Writing clean, architecturally sound, high performance and maintainable code
- Interaction with the team within the requirements definition, testing and deployment processes
- Technical documentation revision
- Higher technical education
- 2+ year working experience
- Proficient in C#, .NET framework, Visual Studio
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and .NET programming principles
- Working knowledge of DB development and SQL (MS SQL Server)
- Experience in REST/SOAP/JSON/XML WEB-services
- Ability to work in a team environment, commitment to self-improvement and continuous growth
- Familiarity with source control management tools - Mercurial, Svn etc.
Will be an advantage:
- Understanding basic principles of TDD, and unit-testing skills
- Good command of English
- Possibility to work in an international project with a young and experienced team
- Competitive salary
- Good and healthy work environment
- Personal and professional development
- Full social package
- A lot of complex, interesting and challenging tasks.
Send your resume, indicating the position in the subject of the letter, to the e-mail address: email@example.com
For additional information: 079660275